I am doing my final packing for my trip to the University of Alaska. I will be there for the week of May 26 to 31. I have been very fortunate to be invited to the University to present and teach workshops on how we built our Enterprise Architecture practice.
I will be making presentations/delivering workshops on:
- Practical Approaches to EA – presentation (a few versions)
- Building a Roadmap using CMM for EA – workshop
- Developing EA Guiding Principles and Taxonomy – workshop
- EA Roles and Processes: Integrating EA with PM and Chg Mgmt – workshop (a few times)
- How EA and ITIL Fit Together – presentation
- Building an Application Portfolio Management Capability – workshop
- Building a Technology Management Capability – workshop
I really am looking forward to working with the University of Alaska team – Steve Mullins, Sue Sharpton and Jim Durkee as well as my fellow presenters Ernie Nielsen and Scott Bernard. Collaboration at its best … this is what Higher Education is all about! Stay tuned for reports from Fairbanks.