I teach a graduate level course at the New York Institute of Technology, Vancouver Campus. The course is INCS 618 Computer Security Risk Management and Legal Issues in the School of Engineering & Computing Sciences.
This course explores several domains in the Information Security Common Body of Knowledge. The course covers the following domains within Information Security:
- Security Management Practices
- Security Architecture and Models
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Law and Legal Issues
- Physical Security
- Operations Security
- Access Control Systems and Methodology
- Network and Internet Security.
Below are a set of downloadable risk templates that I provide my students during the class. I hope you find them helpful.